- A real-estate matching site: to match owners of large residential properties suitable for groups (abandoned villages, unusually huge mansions with tens of bedrooms, abandoned warehouses and factories unsuitable for economic purposes; or an ordinary residential project newly constructed or renovated etc), with those wishing to purchase such property, either an individual who will live there, or a real estate agent, or a group which desired to live there. The group can be an existing one, or can be created for the purpose.
- A site to match buyers with those who can design & build, or renovate, large residential structures – or a collection of individual homes – suitable for groups. The match can be to a single buyer, either the new owner-resident or an agent, or to a group. The group can be an existing one, or can be created for the purpose.
- A site to match building-owners with residents willing to pay several years rent up-front in return for a significant reduction; this can be prior to the actual construction of the building, with the future residents being effectively investors in the builder’s project; they are investors who will live in the building, with the option of subletting or selling after an initial multi-year period.
- A site for those who desire to buy a plot of land and bring about the existence of a new residential building or group of homes, enabling them to eliminate the extra percentage added by a contractor.The site will match the buyer – an individual or a group – with land-owners and all those who will do the work (architects, engineers, builders), as well as lawyers, facilitators etc.
- Plot owners or agents who conceive of a specific type of population which is suitable for some specific plot can search the resident-group section for a match, or create a group.
- Municipalities can browse the group listings as part of their decision-making process regarding zoning and land-use etc; they can reach out to specific groups and make offers, or they can create a group to solicit the desired population.
- Facilitators can arrange matches between plot-owners, builders, and groups on the site.
- “Groups” can be formed not in order for them to all live in the same building or complex of buildings, but rather to categorize the resident; buildings can be categorized according to the type of resident it is appropriate for, to enable matching to the appropriate “group”. For example “near city center, tiny but well-designed apartment with lots of light, not much noise” can be a category of a group, and can describe a building or a set of apartments within that building. Other categories: “Pet-friendly building, with park very close by” or “thick-walled musician-friendly building/apartment” or “Inexpensive child-free building with garden attached to the building, outside city center, no noise”. The more specifically that builders/real-estate agents/facilitators can categorize apartments and the appropriate residents, the simpler the match, and thus the quicker the apartment/building is filled.